Monday, August 20, 2012

This Is Push...

This has been a crazy weekend. I have done my level best to not check my stats twenty times a day and I have been marginally successful. I only check them nineteen times. It's all so exciting!

At any rate, Push has done pretty well for it's first few days and I know it has everything to do with the support of my friends and family who have run right out and gotten themselves a copy on threat of excruciating pain...I mean because they love me. I haven't had any negative reviews yet so I still have time to nurture a thick skin.

While I have your attention, I have a fan page on Facebook (created by my pal Chris) so if you find yourself out that way and need something to "like" I suggest you go there. It's D.P. Davidson-Author. Head on over.

Last on the list of things to post about, I just changed the background and font for this blog. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Specifically, the font. It kind of makes my eyes hurt. Is it just me? Let me know what you think. I don't need anybody having a seizure because they tried to read my posts.

I suppose that's all I have to report at the moment. Oh wait, one more thing. I tried the whole "set the clock forward to try and outsmart the computer" thing and all it's done is caused me panic when I look down and see the time. Luckily, my watch reminds me that it's the reliable one.


 

No comments: