Monday, August 27, 2012

Note To Self...

As I just recently published my first book, there are many things that I have already learned and will use for future reference.

First of all, make sure that your name is the same on the cover, the inside page and anywhere else one might look for identification purposes. Now that may seem obvious to you but for whatever reason, it got past me. So I've had to go back and make my name consistent on everything. I haven't had this much trouble with my own name since I got married. At any rate, I think I have it just about sorted out now.

So for anyone who wants to know my official writing-specific identity is D.P. Davidson, author of Push.

Go to Amazon  http://www.amazon.com/Push-ebook/dp/B008Z6AM3Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1346963483&sr=1-1&keywords=push+d.p.+davidson or Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/215210  and find it then read it. Tell all your friends and report back to me, D.P. Davidson. Also, if you find yourself out that way, stop by D.P. Davidson-Author on Facebook and leave me a note or something.

Have a nice day.

No comments: