Saturday, August 18, 2012

Random Rant #3

My computer and I are on the outs.

Our relationship is still fairly new, not even a year old and it's already left me high and dry. We went to counseling and changed some broken hardware then began with a renewed sense of purpose. I thought we would be okay but lately we've been having a severe time related miscommunication issue.

When I say it's, say, 9:15 (a.m. or p.m. isn't an issue) the computer insists it is 7:15. So I implement a change and we're together on the time again. Then several days later, I will find I've lost two hours again. Why does this keep happening?

It's always losese exactly two hours. It's so annoying...

I just had an idea. I'll move the clock forward two hours so when it loses two hours, the time will be right. I'm brilliant!

No comments: