Thursday, August 23, 2012

Push Is Now Available On the ipad.

I don't have one so I'm not sure how that works but yay! I haven't had many takers of my book for a couple of days but I'm staying positive. At this rate, Mr. D. and I will be able to go out for a nice dinner. Not too bad, I think.

On to other business... My aunt keeps an eye on me through this here blog, which I am ever so thankful for. She's already helped me fix my computer's clock issue (thanks B!) and given me a tip for how to survive my cough and still be conscious. Ahhh, the marvels of technology.

In other news, I changed the synopsis for my book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Push-ebook/dp/B008Z6AM3Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1346963483&sr=1-1&keywords=push+d.p.+davidson and Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/215210 so hopefully it will me more of an attention grabber instead of a snooze fest. It's an awesome book, I swear! Even if I do say so myself.

That's all I have to report right now. Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments: