Friday, April 15, 2011

Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

I like feedback. It lets me know if what I have written (or said) is coherent, flows in a well ordered manner and/or is entertaining. I find it hard to ask for feedback. Actually, that's not true, I always ask for feedback but I find that most of the time what I get is...lacking in detail. I want details people!! What did you like about whatever it is? Was there anything that didn't make sense. How about my style of writing? Do you find the characters believeable? C'mon guys! Throw me a bone.

While I appreciate all of the positive comments, "it was good" or "I liked it" followed by silence leads me to believe that there really isn't a whole lot more to say. And that's bad. Mediocrity is rampant in this country and I'm not interested in adding my name to that list.

So if it's good, tell me why it's good or if you liked it, tell me what you liked about it. If it stinks PLEASE tell me that nursing may be a better career pursuit.

No comments: