Sunday, March 24, 2013

Something Awesome This Way Comes...

Potentially.

I entered a contest for self-published authors this week. So exciting! The grand prize is some monies which is nice, but the awesome part is the vast marketing of the winning book(s). The runners up get less monies, and less marketing, but more marketing than is currently available to me now. So, I entered.

I won't know until October, so I'll forego holding my breath, but some finger crossing and prayers won't hurt so...keep that in mind faithful fans.

Also I was perusing recently posted reviews for my new book, Push Back, when I came upon the most awesome review. I was so stoked! It was the most amazing review to date. I read it three times I was so amazed.

Here's the link in case you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A10N3SXIQH0SG7/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdp

In the meantime I continue to work on my next book with the goal of having it published by the end of June 2013. Watch for it!

No comments: