Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One Month Later...

Wow! Time really flies when you're doing...absolutely nothing.

Well, not nothing so much as not the things I need to be. I've pretty well scrapped success for this semester, and I'm sure one day I'll regret that, but not today.

I have made a goodly amount of progress on my third book, and have almost gotten the cover ready. Yay!

Also, I have also been given the marvelous opportunity to have my books promoted at https://www.facebook.com/MormonBooksandAuthors. They will be on the site by Friday afternoon. It is a vastly valuable resource, and I'm super grateful for the devoted fan from my Facebook page who suggested I check out the site. I am exccedingly grateful for my fans. All three of them. You know who are.

At any rate, this post serves more as an update, thus there is no humor intersperesed as is my usual habit. However, the day is still young. I'm sure something hilarious will happen...

No comments: