Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today Is A Wonderful Day...

Because it's Tuesday... Right?

No wait. It's Thursday. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. Anyway, two interesting bits of information.

1. I was recently added to a blog showcasing mormon books and authors, because I am mormon and an author, so I totally qualify (yay!) Anyway, if you or anyone you know would like to read my work, or any other work that generally tells a smut free story (they can be told) here's the place to go: http://www.mormonbooksandauthors.com/search/label/YA

Go take a gander. Then tell all your friends.

2. I had a fan request a set of books who lives in India. Being the awesome fan appreciator that I am, I sent her a set. Heaven help me it cost an arm and a leg. I've sent out no less than twelve sets and all twelve together didn't cost as much as that one package to India. So, until I'm raking in the dough, Ima hafta resort to in country post. Sorry, rest of the world. You can still get it on a kindle/nook/ipad/cell phone.

Anyway, I promise there will not be such a vast span of time before my next post. Pinky promise.

No comments: