Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Everyone's A Critic...

I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, because this thing is tickin' me off more than it really should. However, I plan to run with it.

I am a novice at all this publishy/promoty type stuff, and as such I'm learning as I go. I realize not everyone is going to appreciate my work, some may even think it's garbage, so I've already set to work on growing me some thicker skin. I just never thought I'd get rude comments about...my own review of my own book.

What fresh aggravation is this?! You've taken time out of your busy schedule to comment...on my review?

Huh.

That was just so unnecessary. Have you read my book? I think not, else why would you spend time commenting on the review. If it bothers you that much, don't read it. I'll never know. Tell all your friends your contention over my glowing self-review. Once again I'll never, ever know.

If it "makes you nervous. Very nervous." to see that I've starred my work into outer space, move on. You won't be the only person who doesn't read it, but you will be the only person who get's a blog post devoted entirely to you, rude thing.

So, I guess there's that. Yay for you!

Now I'm gonna go build a bridge, and get over it.

No comments: