Sunday, April 29, 2012

Time Flies...

When you're busting your hinder trying to get everything done.

I was looking through the blogs of other family and friends when I remembered I have a blog as well. Oops! When I looked me up I realized I haven't blogged since last semester. Sheesh! Where does the time go? Oh yeah, away.

So this semester (being the Spring semester) is drawing to  close and not a moment too soon. I'm about all out of energy. As such, I have decided it would be best for everyone involved if I take the next semester off. I'm burned out and need a break but don't think that means I'm taking up soap operas and bon bon snacking, no siree. I plan to spend a goodly amount of my newly aquired time, writing all the marvelous stories I've been dreaming up.

Also, I plan to take up Mexican folk dancing. Watch me.

So, be looking for more posts, more random rants, more things that seemed like a good idea at the time. Woot!

No comments: