Friday, June 14, 2013

Presenting...

My author page:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00DEOVAEO

So awesome!!! I'm starting to feel like the real deal here.

I hit a minor snag last week, and as always happens I threw myself on the ground where I kicked and screamed like a spoiled child - not literally, though it is a valid concern. One day I will have the grace and dignity to navigate the rough spots with... grace and dignity.

Hopefully.

In other news, the paperback version of my new work, Eterna, is almost ready. Momma's aren't supposed to have favorites, but I have to say this one is. I never thought I could love another book as much as my first, but I do. It's like being a parent, oddly enough.

Don't tell the other two. It could get awkward.

So in an effort to keep the grass from growing under my feet, I have begun another book. I'm so excited. As before, it isn't the one I thought I'd be working on, but who cares?!

Have a super duper day! I know I will.

Also, a small addendum:
Push, Push Back and Eterna are exclusive to Amazon for the time being. I apologize for any inconvenience.

No comments: